Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Cornfield People – Belated Holiday gift: UPDATE 12/28/2014

Just got an e-mail from someone who is willing to send me a copy of The Cornfield People.  While I trust C. W. Schultz (who is my main source of information involving this film), the fact that I get to watch this movie for myself gives me a newfound belief in the existence of  this film—after all, there are those who claim this movie is just a hoax.

However, the more I'm piecing things together, the more I'm realizing that this Cornfield People denial-ism is somewhat comparable to North Korea's bullying and terrorizing of The Interview's cancellation.  Rumor has it that members of an actual Cornfield People cult are behind the attempt of erasing The Cornfield People movie from history.

Only time will tell if The Cornfield People is actually as crazy as its underground fame.  If all goes well, I shall see for myself.

3 comments:

  1. Dear loyal readers-- Some of you have been e-mailing requesting more details on me getting hands on a copy of "The Cornfield People" (TCFP). For the record, I have not seen it yet. I expected to receive the VHS by now, but no sign. About three days ago, I e-mailed "my source" (who wished to remain unnamed given the history of TCFP). They still haven't e-mailed back. Remaining optimistic.

    If you want updates, please continue visiting GEEKSTER ON MOVIES frequently. Trust me, the first place I put news is here. In saying that, I politely request that some of you please try to reduce the e-mails. Please only e-mail me if you want to send a private message.

    Otherwise, you can post a comment and I'll be sure to get and reply to them at my earliest convenience.

    Thank you for your cooperation, and happy reading and posting!

    - Geekster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete