Tuesday, June 26, 2001

Cannibal Holocaust

If you decided to read my review, you are probably already interested enough to know what this film is about.

The plot is truly original. Actually, everything about this movie is great. But, one thing completely stands out in the movie…The score. The score was composed by Riz Ortolani. Everything about the soundtrack is beautiful. It goes from being very haunting, to emotional and sad, or simply just beautiful. Fits in with the movie all the way. The Main Theme is one of the best songs ever (probably would've been a hit if Cannibal Holocaust wasn't so feared).

I saw this movie about two months ago and decided to write a review about it now because I was speechless back when I just viewed it; and I still don't have much to say. Simply, it's a great movie. If you have the chance to get your paws on this movie, grab it. Watch With Caution: This Film Is Very Violent, But Is Something Anybody Will Be Able To Sit Through.

One question I have is, what happened to all the actors. They only played in a couple of films besides this. They were terrific. Also, does anybody have guitar tabs the "Cannibal Holocaust (Main Theme)"? Once again, I love that song. If you can answer one of my two questions, please e-mail me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment