Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Geekster Missing in Action? Nope.

To my beloved readers:

I'm still here and haven't forgotten about you!


To my haters:

Sorry… I'm not dead… yet…


My absence from blogging is the result of a few wonderful web design opportunities, one of which involves the monitoring and reworking of author C. W. Schultz's YouTube channel.

Yup.  The business trip back in March was about my web design gigs and not The Cornfield People, even though I did indeed work alongside some people who have no doubt seen it!

No other updates, but this post guarantees there will be plenty to come!

Thanks for your patience and understanding.  Feel free to keep the movie discussions going while I'm gone, and I'll jump right in when I'm back.  Look forward to it.

Truly yours,

Geekster

No comments:

Post a Comment