Friday, November 14, 2014

Top 15 Al Pacino Quotes

"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever."
- Michael Corleone, The Godfather

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."
- Michael Corleone, The Godfather: Part II

"ATTICA!"

"No, you're out of order, this whole court is out of order."
- Arthur Kirkland, … And Justice for All

"I forgot to beat my kids!"
- Ivan Travalian, Author! Author!

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
- Tony Montana, Scarface

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."
- Tony Montana, Scarface

"I never turned you, Frank!"
- Tony Montana, Scarface

"Say hello to my little friend!"
- Tony Montana, Scarface

"Just when I thought I was out… they pull me back in."
- Michael Corleone, The Godfather: Part III

"I don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick you're sucking on. You're going down."
- Ricky Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

"Hoo-ah!"
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade, Scent of a Woman

"You think you're big time? You gonna fuckin' die big time!"
- Carlito Brigante, Carlito's Way

"Don't waste my motherfucking time!"
- Lt. Vincent Hanna, Heat

"Cause she's got a great ass... and you got your head all the way up it!"

- Lt. Vincent Hanna, Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment