Sunday, March 11, 2001

Scarface

*** This review may contain spoilers ***
I hated this movie! I don't think I hated it because it was bad, but because so many people thought it was good. What was so good about it? There was no real plot, unless you consider; A crook from Cuba, who gets rich in America, by becoming a drug-dealer, and killing people. That's not original. There are plenty of movie out there that are like that, which are better.

What I hear a lot of people say is that they liked this movie's ending the best. I thought the ending was the worst part.

**SPOILER AHEAD**

A guy, who's mean to his wife, smuggles drugs, and kills his friends, die. Like I cared? This guy was a jerk, and got what he was asking for, but HIS DEATH SCENE WAS CHEAP. It was nothing original. And they tried to make it seem tragic. Like I gave a **** that he died.

**SPOILER END**

Also, I didn't think it was smart to cast an Italian guy to play a Cuban. I don't care if Pachino has 25% (if that) cuban in his blood, he looks Italian and he is considered an Italian. Michelle Pfeiffer was a joke too. She always cracks me up, when she tries to act sexy. She's pretty, but she can't be sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment